Melges IC37 Regatta dockage
As many of you know, Sail Newport was originally founded in 1983. For 35 years, we have worked with various fleets to provide affordable access to the bay through our on land storage, boat hoists and special event dockage programs.
To continue the support of new and existing OD classes, we are encouraging the use of the sailing center for the Melges IC37 Fleet. Sail Newport will offer fleet pricing for 4 charter periods for chartered (and owned) IC37s.
- June 4-15 (Charter Period 1): 11 Nights
- July 9-19 (Charter Period 2): 10 Nights
- August 20- 24 (Charter Period 3): 4 Nights
- October 6-13 (Charter Period 4): 7 Nights
For Dockage outside of this schedule, please email Nick Mauprivez, or call (401) 846-1983.
- IC37 pricing at $2.65 per foot per night is offered for the 2020 Charter Schedule. All dates outside the described “Charter Schedule” will be at $4.50 per foot per night.
- Dockage is first-come, first-served
- 30 Amp Power Hookup is $10 per night
- Dockage space will be assigned per event by Dockmaster, Nick Mauprivez
- Boats may be required to raft during heavily populated events
- Support Boat Dockage may be available but limited based on demand for OD class dockage
- Box Trailer Storage available through separate contract
- We are a green sailing center, please plan on using sustainable practices while you are here!