Due to recent reports of COVID-19 increases, we have decided to cancel this event.
We hope to hold a similar event in the spring. For those who purchased tickets, we will be processing full refunds by Friday, October 30, 2020.
Thank you for your continued support of Sail Newport.
A family-friendly outdoor event marking the end of Sail Newport’s 2020 Season!
General Admission $25
12 and Under $10
Under two years-old ~ free
Tickets include food, entertainment and a non-alcoholic beverage provided by Granny Squibb’s Organic Iced Tea. We are pleased to feature a delicious menu by Fresh Eats by Russell Morin and music by local musician, Chris Vaillancourt. Please do not bring your own alcohol onto the premises, though alcoholic beverages will available to purchase. Thank you to our bar sponsors Bud Light, Mount Gay Rum and Regatta Craft Mixers.
Please note that you cannot exceed eight (8) guests per table (including children, though you don’t have to have a group of eight  to buy tickets), and will need to provide all guest information and meal selections when making your reservation. You will have 30 minutes to complete your reservation.
COVID-19 Guidelines: Please help us keep our event safe
Sail Newport continues to work closely with RIDEM, the RIDOH, our business, and other partners to ensure full alignment with all COVID-19 guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of our community and our staff.
- We are able to welcome a maximum of 100 guests to the event.
- All guests must wear a mask upon arrival and in all common areas. Guests will be allowed to remove their masks when at their table.
- All guests will be seated with their reservation group at picnic tables that accommodate up to eight guests.
- Table-side “restaurant-style” service will be provided for food and beverages.
- Guests will be asked to complete a verbal health and travel declaration upon entry to the event.