The 2021 fee for BCRP is $1775 per sailor and includes coaching at all practices and designated regattas (min. of 35 days in 2021!). This fee will increase to $1975 after March 1st, 2021.
To encourage early registration, we are offering deposits, payment plans, and financial aid. We need to know who are teams are ASAP to properly plan for the summer ahead. Register before March 1st to lock in the lowest rate.
The payment plan option is as follows:
- Payment plans initiated by February 29 will be charged a $443.75 deposit, plus an automatic additional charge of $443.75 each month for the next three months
- Payment plans initiated by March 31 will be charged a $658.33 deposit, plus an automatic additional charge of $658.33 each month for the next two months
- Payment plans initiated by April 30 will be charged a $987.50 deposit, plus an automatic additional charge $987.50 one month later.
Additional Expenses to plan for over the summer
- Sailors are responsible for regatta entry fees
- Some sailors will be required to pay class memberships, i.e. USODA for Opti sailors, C420 for C420 sailors and Laser for Laser sailors
- Students will also need to join NBYA and US Sailing as a junior member, if they are not already covered under a family membership
- The coach will offer optional opportunities to purchase branded gear
- Coach housing and transportation for regattas outside of the NBYA area. Participating families will share costs.
If for any reason, a sailor is turned down for the program, the deposit will be refunded 100%. A sailor who withdraws from the program prior to April 15, will receive a full refund of any fees paid, less a $50 administrative fee. After April 15, the administrative fee increases to $100. There is no refund for sailors who withdraw from the program after May 15 unless the spot is filled or there are extenuating circumstances which are handled on a case by case basis.
*Covid 19 considerations summer 2021. A full refund will be issued in the instance a sailor is unable to participate as a result of considerations from Covid 19 (i.e. a positive test within the household, travel restrictions). This policy will be updated to reflect changes in Covid 19 guidelines by state and federal authorities as necessary.